For the protection of your personal data
No personal information of a user of the https://circulab.com website is exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold to third parties by any means without their knowledge.
1. Data controller
The data controller is Brieuc Saffré, co-founder and manager of the company Circulab - WIITHAA.
Contact: +33 950 950 399 - email@example.com
Circulab - WIITHAA SAS
4 quater passage of the Foundry
2. Personal Data Collected
Website visit and contact request
When you browse the website, with the installation of an authorized cookie, we receive information about your browsing on the website.
This data is anonymous, only used to measure site traffic, is not sent to third parties and helps us improve your use of our website.
When you complete the contact form for an appointment request or for more information about our services, we collect the personal data necessary to contact you and respond to your request:
- your name
- your first name
- your email address
- your phone number
- your region worldwide
- your message
You can sign up to receive a newsletter by email, informing you of our news and updates. You can unsubscribe at any time thanks to a link at the bottom of each email sent.
3. Purposes of the collected data
Depending on their purpose, your personal data is collected either because you agree to give it to us, or because it is necessary for the accomplishment of our services, or because it meets a legal obligation.
The purpose of the data collected is to manage customer relationships based on the answer to your contact requests on our website.
Improvement of our Services
We collect data for the purpose of improving our offer and the website. Some treatments aim to improve customer satisfaction (satisfaction surveys, collecting opinions, etc.)
We also measure the audience concerning the use of the website (visits, page views, etc.). These statistics allow us to optimize website browsing.
You are not being tracked since your browser is reporting that you do not want to. This is a setting of your browser so you won't be able to opt-in until you disable the 'Do Not Track' feature.
The purpose is to send you the newsletter.
This purpose is based on your consent and you can unsubscribe at any time.
4. Conservation time
In accordance with the laws and regulations in force, your data is kept for the time necessary for the purposes described above.
The conservation period of customer data is the one of the commercial relationship increased by 3 years for the purposes of commercial prospecting.
To improve our services by measuring traffic, the cookie conservation period is of 13 months.
Finally, to meet our legal obligations, we may have to keep your data longer than the periods mentioned above. In this case, we will archive your data with restricted access only be the data controller.
5. Destination of collected data
The data collected is reserved for internal use only. We do not sell your data.
6. To exercise your rights
In compliance with the Data Protection Act and European regulations on the protection of personal data, you have rights concerning your data:
- Access: you can ask us for confirmation that your data is being processed and obtain information relating to it.
- Rectification and erasure of data: you can request the rectification of your data when it is inaccurate or incomplete. You can also request the erasure of your data in compliance with our legal conservation obligations.
- Processing limitation: you can request limitation of your data processing, in compliance with legal obligations.
- Object: you can object to the processing of your data at any time, except in the case of legitimate and compelling reasons on our part. You can also object to the processing carried out for prospecting purposes.
- Portability: if the legal requirements are met, you can request to receive your data in a structured, commonly used format.
- Not be the subject of a decision based on automated processing: you have the right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on automated processing producing legal effects concerning or affecting you, except when this decision is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract, or is legally authorized. We inform you that we do not take any automated decisions.
- Complaints: you have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- Directives in the event of death: you have the right to give instructions for the fate of your personal data in the event of death.
You will find here information concerning the exercise of these rights: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/comprendre-vos-droits
To exercise your rights, all you have to do is contact the data controller under the conditions described by the CNIL.
To protect your personal data, we take reasonable precautions and follow the best practices to ensure that it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
Our website is updated regularly and consulted daily, it is subject to advanced security. If your data should be compromised, we are required to inform the CNIL within 72 hours. You will also be kept informed of this possible incident and the corrective measures implemented.
9. Question and requests
For any questions relating to the privacy of your data, please contact Brieuc Saffré at firstname.lastname@example.org.