What is the objective?
In August 2018, a global student movement started to protest against climate inaction. At the same time, companies, institutions emphasize soft skills and environmental consciousness in the recrutment processes.
To face 21st century’s challenges, Universities and Graduate Schools must train future professionals to create and manage regenerative activities.
To make students the actors of change, we offer Universities and High Schools a set of training, pedagogical materials and toolbox to educate for regeneration.
Who get certified?
This certification is for any Higher Education Institutions willing to teach and learn its students how to design regenerative products, projects and businesses.
It can be for future designers, engineers, managers or even entrepreneurs. It can be for private or public schools anywhere in the world.
We train the teaching staff (CSR, management, sustainable development, entrepreneurship) looking for new methods and tools for their students but also to develop their own skills, and certify the entire institution.
Access to easy-to-use tools and materials to educate the students
By being part of the Circulab community, you have:
– courses materials on more than 10 key topics (business models, circular economy, complexity, design…)
– exercices routine and workshops to foster student-professor interaction and collaborative learning
– toolkits with powerful tools and practical cases.
Increase the knowledge of the teaching staff
By being part of the Circulab community, you get:
– a 2-day initial training for any teacher or instructor willing to apply regenerative design in their courses
– a participation to any mastermind, event or complementary training offered by the other members of the Circulab community
– a continuous communication and knowledge sharing through our social network.
Professionalize the courses and student’s projects
By being part of the Circulab community, you can:
– ask for any certified consultants experience or feedbacks from specific industries or projects
– build partnerships between certified companies and your student’s projects
– access to practical cases lead by the Circulab community
How does it work?
To join the Circulab Community, you must select the members of the teaching staff willing to get certified. Then, they are trained with a 2-day training session (in English, French or Spanish) which will introduce them to the complete method and teach them how to use, prepare and teach with all the Circulab toolbox and materials.
At the end of the training, they will be able to apply the Circulab toolbox and materials to any of their courses.
Once the training completed, an annual license allows the University and its trained staff to benefit from all the services, tools and materials presented above.