How can you design regenerative products?
80% of the impacts and costs of a product or service are defined at the design stage. Thus, considering the circularity of materials, negative externalities and end-of-life of any resource before a project development is now key for any organization.
Applying circular design you can seize new opportunities, find new ideas of development and create shared value within your ecosystem.
To access the circular design toolkit to create new product/service, optimize your assets, create your circular economy strategy or improve your current business model, join the Circulab community as a certified company.
Who get certified?
This certification is for any teams from Medium to Large Companies, willing to design regenerative products, projects and businesses.
It can be for innovation or product departments, managers, designers or project leaders in charge of project development.
We train the teams to the Circulab method and tools. Then, we give them access to all the Circulab services so that they can lead circular projects as efficiently as possible .
Use circular tools from the design stage
Being part of the Circulab community, you have:
- circular design toolbox designed by Circulab to integrate circular design in your process from strategical to operational issues
- workshops templates and tactics to lead collective intelligence workshops with your key stakeholders
- customer-support to get the best from the tools and benefits from upgrading
Train your teams to circular design
Being part of the Circulab community, you get:
- an access to 5 training modules online and in autonomy to master the fundamentals of Circulab tools and methodology
- a 2-days Training experts for the selected teams who want to apply regenerative design in their product and service development
- a participation to all the webinars, events and complementary trainings offered by the Circulab community
- a continuous sector and circular process watch available directly on our social network.
Find circular experiences from an international network
Being part of the Circulab community, you can:
- ask for any certified consultants experience or feedbacks from the field and former similar projects
- build partnerships with certified experts to support you in your decision-making or design processes
- access to information, opinion or market opportunities through our social network
How does the certification work?
To join the Circulab network, you must register to two training sessions: the Training fundamentals and the Training experts.
The Training fundamentals is composed of 5 modules of 3 hours each, to be done online and in autonomy (available in English and in French). These modules allow you to master the fundamentals of circular design and systemic thinking approach, including Circulab methodology and tools in Creative Common.
If you wish to continue the training and become a member of the Circulab Community, you will have follow additionally the Training experts.
The Training experts takes place in live (either online or face to face). It lasts 14h, split on 2 days, available in English, French and Spanish. You will apply your learned skills, access all the Circulab tools (non Creative Common) and go through the formats of services, cooperation and workshops allowed by Circulab. At the end of the Training experts, you will be able to apply Circulab autonomously and get the most out of the Circulab community. Following the training, an annual license allows you to benefit from the brand, get all the tools and their updates, follow the trainings and to receive business development support as well. You will also have access to the Circulab social network that brings together all the members and their discussions.